Whey Protein: Facts, Uses, and Benefits
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a meal replacement, which consists of mixtures of proteins from whey and the liquid material created as a by-product of cheese production.
Because it includes all 9 essential amino acids, whey protein is considered a complete protein. The essential amino acids are those that come in the form of food (protein). The term essential means that they cannot be created by the body, therefore, ingesting them via food is the only available way of taking them. These essential amino acids create and make the whey protein product a complete source of protein.
Spartan Whey protein includes all the essential amino acids, making it complete, and the best choice for your muscle building, fitness goals, fat loss, and strength gains. Whey protein is one of the most researched products in the industry, with over 20000 studies done from 1927 to 2022.
It has been thought that whey proteins are dangerous per se, and one should avoid them completely. That myth is long gone. Whey protein turns out to be safe for the majority of the population.
What Does Protein Do?
Protein has different structural roles in our body, ranging from bodily cell repair, structural repair, muscle machinery initiation for repair, etc. Protein builds the body and that is achieved by consuming a high-quality protein powder. Reviews throughout the years have shown that Spartan Proteins does not disappoint when it comes to producing the best.
Should I Take Whey Protein?
Well, consider this: the human body needs a certain amount of daily protein that can be used for daily activities, for our organs to function properly, for having energy, etc. So yes, you should take whey protein.
What If I Consider Working Out, Building Muscles, or Losing Fat?
Then Spartan Whey Protein can be a fantastic aid in the process. With full-time jobs and everyday activities, it is hard to always have a meal with you wherever you go. That's when Spartan Whey Protein helps. By taking 1 or 2 scoops with a shaker, you initiate the muscle-building process wherever you are, and certainly don't leave the gains behind.
How Can Whey Help Me With My Fitness Goals?
- By taking more protein throughout the day, which is essential. Not only is it important for aesthetic reasons, but also for physiological ones including health, cognition, muscle loss via age, and multiple serious conditions that could be helped by an increase in protein intake. Especially when resistance training is considered. A higher protein diet is associated with an increase in muscle mass, while resistance training.
- Losing more fat. A higher protein diet is associated with weight reduction and fat loss, with, or without resistance training.
Which Brand Should I Choose?
That's where we make the jump. Spartan Proteins is the best quality protein on the market. We offer, and satisfy the consumer's needs by creating the perfect mixtures of whey that consist:
- Fantastic taste. Say goodbye to bland-tasting protein shakes. This has also been shown by thousands of reviews throughout the years by our loyal customers.
- Nutritional values that are hard to beat. Per portion (32gr) you get 120 calories, 25 grams of the highest quality of protein, with 1 gram of carbohydrates from which 1 gram is sugar, 1 gram of fats. It can't get any better than this.
- All of the nine essential amino acids are crucial for making the whey protein product effective.
Spartan Proteins has shown that it creates the highest quality products, with no banned substances.
To ensure you receive the benefits of both fast- and slow-digesting protein, Spartan Whey uniquely utilizes three different protein sources: 13.2 grams of 90% whey protein isolate (WPI-90), 13.1 grams of 80% whey protein concentrate, which is the highest grade whey protein concentrate available (WPC-80), and 3 grams of micellar casein to cap off this revolutionary blend.
Spartan Whey is the best protein powder to keep your gains running long after you've finished your shake because it covers three areas of protein absorption such as fast, medium, and slow.
Whey protein consumption has a strong ability to promote muscle protein synthesis and has, in fact, been demonstrated to increase muscle protein synthesis more than other proteins like casein and soy.
This ''muscle protein synthesis'' is the process in which our muscles are built larger, stronger, and faster, depending on the kind of sport we participate in. Our whey will help with each one.
As the fitness industry is on the rise, so are we. By staying loyal to our customers, and providing the best quality sources of protein available, we want to make a change. We want to help you reach your desired goals. Thriving upon honesty, work, and research, we aim to stay at the top. This is not about us, it's about you.
Spartan Whey is available in:
- Fruity Cereal
- Cinna Cereal
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal
- Marshmallow Cereal
- Banana Split
You definitely get what you pay for. Get the best, to be the best.