Cereal–Flavored Protein Powders: Smoothies, Baked Goods, & Other Recipes
New and exciting cereal-flavored protein powders taste like your favorite childhood cereals. These powders offer the same benefits as regular protein powders, while also satisfying your cravings for fruity loops or cinnamon toast crunch.
Add them to smoothies, baked goods, and other recipes for a boost of protein and delicious flavor. Check out these fun cereal-flavor protein powder recipes you can make.
Cereal–Flavored Protein Powder Recipes
There are many recipes you can make with whey protein following cereal-flavored protein powders. Additionally, when recreating a recipe, consider the flavor of your protein powder because it has a lot of influence.
Naturally, these flavors of your favorite childhood cereals will surely give your high-protein recipes a nice little twist. Here is what you can make!
Cinnamon Cereal – Protein Smoothie
This easy protein smoothie recipe which you make following simple and flavorful ingredients will surely become a favorite for anyone looking to start their day right. Plus, It will indeed keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning long because it is packed with protein.
- •1 scoop Cinna Cereal Whey Protein
- •½ banana
- •¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- •1 tsp ground cinnamon
- •8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- •1 cup ice
- Add ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next, add more water or almond milk if the protein smoothie is too thick.
Apple Cinnamon – Rice Cakes
You can make this rice protein powder cake for some low-calorie and high-protein snacks. It's easy, convenient, and of course very delicious and healthy. Besides, it can also be customized with different flavors and toppings to suit individual preferences.
- • 1 scoop of Apple Cinnamon Cereal Whey Protein
- • Rice Cakes (2-3 per person)
- • Water
- • Chopped pecans
- • Dark chocolate chips
- Mix protein and a little bit of water. Add more water if needed until thick sauce consistency.
- Drizzle over rice cakes.
- Lastly, add your toppings of the choice and enjoy!
Fruity Cereal – Gooey Mug Cake
This healthy gooey mug cake is easy to make and will absolutely satisfy your sweet tooth without having you feel guilty about it.
- • 1 scoop Spartan Fruity Cereal Whey Protein
- • 4 tbsp plain flour or oat flour (ground oats)
- • ¼ tsp baking powder
- • 1 tbsp powdered sweetener of choice
- • ¼ cup almond milk (without sweeteners)
- • 3 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- • 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- • Toppings (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug except the chocolate chips.
- Following this, lightly stir in the chocolate chips.
- Following this, cook in the microwave at full power for 1 minute. If necessary, cook for a few more seconds, and then, allow your cake to cool.
- Finally, top with some sugar-free chocolate syrup if you wish.
Banana Split – Banana Bread
Tired of making banana bread the same way every time? Then mix things up with a banana split protein banana bread! This delicious and nutritious twist on a classic dessert is not only easy to make but also packed with protein. As a result, it will keep you feeling full and satisfied all day long.
Featuring sweet bananas, walnuts, and a healthy dose of protein, this bread will indeed indulge your sweet tooth without sacrificing your health. And with its easy recipe, you can whip it up immediately!
Finally, healthy eating doesn’t have to be a hassle and complicated, it can just as easily be delicious and simple to make.
- • 2 scoops Spartan Banana Split Whey Protein
- • 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- • 1 ⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • Egg whites from 2 large eggs
- • 4-5 small packets powdered sweetener of choice
- • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- • 5 oz water
- • Pinch salt
- • Handful chopped walnuts
- First, start by preheating the oven to 350 and spray a bread tin.
- On the other hand, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Then, mix the egg whites, water, and banana separately. Afterwards, add in with the other ingredients.
- Mix well and add chopped walnuts just before pouring the mixture into the bread tin.
- Finally, bake for 45-50 min. Check with a toothpick to see if the bread is ready. Enjoy!